Software engineer, interested mainly in tooling development, distributed systems, functional programming and low level programming.
To check my availability for consulting services, contact me through email.
-+- Consulting -+-+-+-+-+-
v0idpwn consulting LLC - Apr/2022 - Present
- Worked with ElectricSQL, where I developed Vax, a client for Vaxine/AntidoteDB (a rich-CRDT database). Also worked in the development of Electric, their database replication middleware.
- Working with a undisclosed client in the development of a platform for distributed systems.
-+- Past work experience -+-+-+-+-+-
Software Engineer @ coingaming.io - Feb/2021 - Apr/2022
- Full-stack development with Phoenix LiveView
- Architecture and development of interactive data importing pipelines
- Architecture and development of an authorization solution
- Improvements in internal development processes and tools
Software Engineer @ Stone Co. - Jan/2020 - Jan/2021
- Worked in a profile and access management service for an Open Banking platform
- Development of data intensive pipelines based on message queues
CEO/CTO/Co-founder @ Softaliza - May/2019 - September/2020
- Technical lead of a small team of developers over the development of many applications
- Strategic decision-making
- Implementation of backend systems in Elixir and PHP
- Deployment and maintenance of such systems
Intern @ Instituto de Redes Inteligentes - Aug/2018 - Jul/2019
- Development and maintenance of CINRI, a web application aimed at making the management of research projects easier
- Development of small web crawlers
-+- Areas of expertise -+-+-+-+-+-
- Elixir and OTP tooling
- Backend architecture and implementation
- Relational databases
- Identity and access management
-+- Other skills -+-+-+-+-+-
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Message queues
-+- Open source software -+-+-+-+-+-
Since 2020, I've been contributing in many parts of the Elixir ecosystem, as: the language itself, ecto, broadway_kafka and oban.